please nicely respond.

Kristen
So the last couple of months I been having anxiety between breaking off a 6 year relationship and a year of that relationship engaged. To having a pregnancy scare. I know I have posted her about in April thinking cum on my leg would travel and get me pregnant. Ok I know that sounds crazy but anything is real with anxiety no matter how small it seems to others. To us it's big it's real it's happening. Than took a ton and I mean a ton of all kinds of tests more dollar store and tree ones which all were negitive. But the one or two I forget what brand of blue dye that came with this oddly thin and hair thin I mean off centered barley visible with out shinning a flash light on it happened. That scared me so so much. Told my mom and she came with me to my Gyno apt. Negitive all doctors urine texts. And since than changed birth control to the pill l was on the depo shot when this thing happened. And the shot made me bleed all the time. So can anyone just tell me if anyone else had something like this happen to them. I know I'm not pregnant but hard at times to not think it. Have talked to my counselor I have now and she also said it can't happen like that. Had clothes on and he had boxers. And sperm can't swim through clothes so idk just anxiety sucks.