32+5 with GD, want me to start LEVEMIR💉💉...also long rant with it (sorry)

Megan
Okay, so with 9 days of testing my diabetic ed ladies what me on Levemir pen. 9 DAYS! Seriously? My average for fasting was 115, I just need to find the right bedtime snack they say I need to have or lack of if that will help.  But they want my to eat carbs, well some spike and don't help, they aren't understanding.  I'm also on a very strict budget and using what we have in the house at the moment (until hubby gets paid). I am going to see if we qualify for WIC tomorrow, and maybe they can help with my diet some more. 
Anyways, (sorry I get side-tracked)... I started the diet weighing 193 and today I was 189! Is that because I'm just watching what I eat and not eating bad food choices? I'm thinking it is. But in 9 days I shouldn't have lost 3ish pounds. 
Now I'm crying cuz I'm an emotional mess! Just got off the phone with hubby and he asked what was for dinner...we talked about it the other night but I forgot, (STUPID HORMONES)  And he wanted to get aggravated with me, I should be just as aggravated with him, since I can't eat what him or the kids eat. Grr....
So sorry about the long rant but does anyone use LEVEMIR? And can you tell me pros and cons about it?
Thanks!