Frustrated with my bf unemployment, should I leave?

He's a licensed psychologist struggling to find a job in a very small town. He was employed for 10 years at once company after graduating. He was laid off in 2011. Yes, 2011! He teaches martial arts, makes steel knives for profit, and rents out 2 rooms in his house. I met him th e beginning of 2015. He was in a deep state of depression. His mother died and he had to pay off th e balance of her estate. She made a lot of money but spent it twice as fast, racking up debt. His aunt, have him a hefty chunk of money to help pay those debts, but now she is holding it over his head, threatening to get lawyers involved( even though she is a rich because of her business savy husband). He has had two job offers recently that pretty much fucked him over. Both companies decided they didn't need to hire another psychologist and pulled th e plug before he got the first day. It was devastating.

He takes care of his sick dad which makes it even harder. He is so depressed, Not getting job offers, and etc. He wants to marry me, but should I leave him? It's so much baggage. I do love him. He is a treat person but this is stressful.