Forgetful husband and missing my mom

Samantha
My husband works a late shift on Thursdays...12:30-9.   He's known how stressed I've been, so yesterday he asked me what he could do Thursday morning to help out. I gave him the usual answer...tidy up (dishes, put his shit away, etc). I said "out of everything, I really need you to vacuum". He said that's fine. 
This morning before I left, I reminded him to vacuum...he said he would.
After a long crappy day at work, I come home to find that he did NOTHING. No dishes, no vacuum. I just texted him about it, no answer...he's at work so I'm not expecting a response right now. He generally does clean up around the house a bit on Thursday mornings. 
I'm just sitting here sad. It's more than him just being forgetful....I'm realizing that now. 
I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my first child, and this Saturday marks 1 month since my mom passed away at 53 from cancer.  The one person that I want to talk to about this and who would understand me best is gone. So I'm just sitting here crying, and venting to all of you instead.   Him not doing what he promised was just the icing on the cake of my whirlwind of emotions this week.