Just need to vent and get this off my chest

Lauren
Currently 6 weeks pregnant with my first after 3 years of trying. Anyways so my husband's friend got out of jail a couple months ago and put down that he was going to be living with us, with out asking or anything. ( small back story his friend and girlfriend lived with us for about 3 months neither had a job or helped with anything) so now he's living with us and we have to constantly take him to probation and court, now he's on house arrest since November just found out he's going to be on it longer now, he doesn't know how to stay clean (meth) and since he got out his girlfriend kept coming around ( small back story she's a huge meth head has 2 kids that she chose to abandon she doesn't know how to keep a job she's crazy she's pulled a knife out on him she talks to other guys sexually and even stays with them) well then she started spending the night when we were at work and he had the night off (he finally got a job). Then just like I told my husband she was going to sneak her way into living with us and sure enough her stuff started getting left there then boom she was living there. For some reason my husband doesn't understand why I'm so mad ( i hate this girl with a passion) and now I found out today she's pregnant wtf! Honestly I don't think the boyfriend is the father she's always running off and getting picked up by people. Personally ( i know I have no say on the matter) I don't think they should keep the baby, they don't have a home, or a car, she doesn't even have a job, she doesn't take care of the 2 kids she has now! I know I might sound bitter and honestly I just might be, I wanted this to be my special time of being pregnant. The boyfriend might get sent away also and I'm hoping he does that way I can get them out of our lives. If he doesn't get sent away I told my husband they have 2 months before the baby is born to get out I can't even enjoy my pregnancy with him. I've tried talking to my husband and all it does is start fights ( i end up staying in the bedroom all the time because they stay in the living room we only have a small one bedroom) I'm honestly at my wits end, I've thought about going to go stay at my mom's but I don't want to have to explain to her what's going on. I understand this is super long thank you for those you read it through I don't need this stress and have no one to talk to so it feels good to be able to type it all out.