family drama. is it ok for me to tell my sister to be on her own now

My sister and I are very close and adore each other. She got married after me and has a 7 year old daughter. I live in Canada with hubby and two sons and my sister visited me two years ago on her step son's wedding. She stayed with us for few months and she loved it here. She was planning to do a degree in law from U.K. but then she wanted to come to Canada and live here. I encouraged her and also helped her in getting admissions and all. She finally arrived with her daughter a month ago. Her husband is working in Africa and is currently here on visit as well as my sister's step daughter is diagnosed with cancer and getting treated in Canada. I welcomed my sister with open arms and made sure she is comfortable. She will be living with me for at least two years so that I can take care of her daughter while she finishes school. She is living rent free and not paying for groceries and all. Problem is I'm 34 weeks pregnant and now I'm getting tired of helping her around. I cannot drive anymore and she doesn't drive and expect me to take her everywhere. Last week she went to visit her step daughter and I dropped her to train station. She wants to come back on Sunday and it's my son's 10 birthday so my husband took the day off and we planned things. She wanted me to pick her up with her husband and daughter from station and drop them home and I told her no. I think she took it personally. I have done everything I can for her. From her daughters school admission to lawyer office visits to bank accounts to her own school where I drove her. If she needs something in grocery or personal item I take her. I told her she has the key to the house and she can come home whenever she wants to. Don't get me wrong. She helps at home when she can with cooking and cleaning but I'm already pregnant taking care of 3 kids. I cannot act like her chauffeur. Do you think I was right to tell her she can come herself and we have plans??