just a bad week :(

Jaci • I`m married to my best friend and we have a fabulously blended family. Two monsters we call boys that are both 5!
So my husband and I have only been trying for a baby for about 5 months. We both know it usually takes longer. Well, the other day he said he only has sex with me to make a baby... it broke my heart. I blew it off like no big deal. That night I asked him if he really meant it and he freaked out. Calling the topic stupid. He then blamed me for us not being pregnant. Saying things like I haven't sacrificed anything and I don't stress about money and I don't eat or drink healthy. He then said he wants to stop trying with me because I don't put in the same effort and I must not want it. That was days ago. I haven't felt the same since. I then found receipts in his car for McDonald's. He's been eating there a few times a week during work. So here I am, afraid to spend any money because we could use it for something important AND I don't eat fast food because I can make something healthier at home. And he drinks coffee at work. I don't drink coffee or caffeinated soda.
Then I got a rash that covered my body and I went to doctor because it itched so bad and I found out that it's scarlet fever, which could've killed me. My husband went with me and knows the severity of it. He also told me he's going to start driving for uber, which makes no sense to me because we drive a truck and it wouldn't be worth it and we already have enough on our plate. I told him I don't like it and I'm uncomfortable with him doing it. He told me he didn't care. Then we got to talking about getting the Wii out for our boys to play with which I'm fine about but then he said about getting a bunch of games for them to play. They're 5... they could do something else. Like be kids. I told him we'll see but I don't like it. He said he didn't care and I shouldn't hold them back. Then last night I was talking to my sister and he cut in and told me to stop talking. Now he's working and won't tell me when he's coming home. I haven't been able to talk to him face to face about it because we're always with the kids or he's sleeping. I just need someone to talk to. This isn't like him at all 😔