Not as planned 😒

Dawnya • 👪Jeremiah's Mommy✨
finally decided to do my birth story 🤗 (sorry a little long💓)
well my baby boy is 2 weeks & 4 days today💙 
& i'll start my story by saying my whole pregnancy was normal as can be , all throughout , besides him being super comfortable in mommies belly & not wanting to come out on time😓 so my doctor scheduled me for induction on 11/30 being that my due date was 11/23 .
so my due date passes & nothing 😑 i've been having contractions since 37 weeks but haven't dilated past 1cm so i tried everything you can think of that you heard that can bring on labor but nothing worked , i tried mexican abuela hot chocolate with ruda leaf , that my sister in law swore by & nothing , abuela with cinnamon , pineapple , yoga ball , walking , & even just eating the abuela chocolate bar itself but nope baby boy showed nothing . 
so my induction date is here , 11/30 & i am supposed to call the L&D at 5am to check if there is a bed available for me & if they aren't too busy so i called them right at 5am 😂 super excited & super nervous & they told me they wer completely full there is no beds 😭😭 so they told me to call back at 8am to check again , right at 8am i call again , nope nothing . it gets to being 2pm & im feeling very discouraged , i wanted my baby boy so bad so i called my mom telling her about how the nurses are being very rude to me whenever i would call to check on the bed situation & then her being a mom she called them & somehow a half an hour after there was a bed open for me 😂 
so at 2:30pm we get to the hospital have to wait about 30 min for them to clean my room & me & my boyfriend finally get in our room get all changed , hook the baby up to the monitors & had to wait like 2 hours for my doctor to get there before we could do anything 😑 & when he finally got there he was explaining to me how the induction would work what the medicine would do & then he noticed i was already having decent enough contractions that he didn't have to give me the medication to start labor i was already in labor & didn't feel it , he then checked my cervix & i was 3cm 😯 he told me no need for the meds that he's just going to let me labor on my own to walk around for an hour bounce on the yoga ball & check me again & break my waters to really get it started 😊 so fast forward past all the walking , about at 9pm the residence doctors come in to check me & i am 4cm now so they go & try to break my waters which i am going to say hurttt , not the actual waters breaking part hurt but the doctor trying to grab the waters with the hook is what hurt the most , i dread getting checked all those times 😭 so then my water is broken at 10pm so my contractions are picking up instantly .
from the start i wanted to try to go all natural but was willing to go to epidural if i thought i couldn't handle it . i went with no meds up till i was 7cm at around 3am 12/01. i thought if these contractions get any worse idk if i could do it so i asked for the epidural got it in an hour later , legs went completely numb could barely move them but the pain went mostly away , i didn't feel like the epidural slowed my labor down , i progressed pretty well that my body is more relaxed with the epidural . so fast forward the constant cervix checks & the nurse keep making me turn over cause the baby doesn't like certain positions with the contractions going on , at around 6am i am finally at 10cm , all the nurses come in about to get ready for me to do practice pushes before my doctor is called & all of a sudden my baby's heart drops to 70 . everything turns into a blur , everyone's telling me to keep turned , side to side on all fours , just trying to get his heart back up before attempting to push & put him through more stress . so the csection doctor comes in checks where his head is , i would've had to push too much they didn't want to risk him stressing more so i go in for emergency c section at 7am , i start crying im just scared cause everything was going so well & everything turned for the worse at the last minute . 
i'm there laying on the surgery table , it's very cold in there , starting to get cut open when my boyfriend is finally let in & walks to me , wiping my tears . i can literally feel everything just with no pain , i can feel the tugging , the cutting , everything , the weirdest feeling ever . 
& when the nurse finally tells my bf when he can stand up & watch them pull my baby out , i feel a hard pull & instant relief & that's when i heard my baby Jeremiahs first cry 😭💙 at 7:25 am 7lbs 7oz 20in long . daddy got to go see & hold him first , change his first diaper everything due to me getting cleaned up after surgery but i am so happy he is happy & healthy & i got my 2 hours of skin to skin with him after we got back to our room💙👶🏻 after all that , i wouldn't take it back for the world , just now that we have our son with us 💓💓
FIRST TIME SEEING MY BABY
RIGHT BEFORE OUR SKIN TO SKIN
HIS PICTURES DONE IN THE HOSPITAL, THE DAY WE GOT TO BRING HIM HOME
ONE WEEK
2 WEEKS
SO GRATEFUL FOR OUR FAMILY 
& MY BOYS💓👪 Going to be 3 weeks in 3 days 😢