👑 VAGINA Tips ✨

CarLee • 18 💖 HTX
Even though you really shouldn't be touching "down there" when it comes to cleansing.. I just bend the rule JUST A LIL BIT .. with a gentle maintenance... to just having the sense of cleanliness without any damage .. 😁👍🏼
1️⃣Clean the outer part of your vagina gently with your hand or wash cloth with luke WARM 💦 
2️⃣ (I DONT use SOAP but incase YOU DO) Make sure it's a GENTLE type with few dyes and chemicals .. The chemicals in the soap may cause irritation (burning/itching) to your vagina 🛁
2️⃣A. Use Vagisil wash 
2️⃣B. Use Summer's <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> - unscented 
3️⃣ When DRYING off .. your vagina is naturally moist so don't think you should be deep in her trying to get her completely dry .. doing a gentle patting motion should soak up excess moisture which should help prevent infections or odor.. 😬
4️⃣ MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMFORTABLE UNDERWEAR FOR YOUR VAGINA... Nothing super-tight or made out of like silk or polyester .. loose, cotton panties can help your vagina BREATHE 🌬
5️⃣ PINEAPPLES 🍍.. I don't know if it's true, but people sure do talk about it like it's true .. "They make your vagina smell and taste better".. Pineapples are delicious and sweet .. And the food you eat DOES affect her 
5️⃣.A. Berries and Fruit 🍉 
5️⃣.B. Yogurt 🍦 
5️⃣.C. Cranberry Juice 🍷
6️⃣. DRINK WATER 💦... Drinking water flushes out your system .. which helps clean out your vagina.
7️⃣. GIVE YOUR VAGINA SOME AIR.. geez .. If you're going to sleep or just hanging around the house .. take those panties OFF and let the girl breathe .. If you don't feel comfortable doing that then wear 100% cotton underwear. ☁️
8️⃣.  EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW THIS .. If you don't .. look at THIS, READ IT, REMEMBER IT, DO IT ...
When WIPING .. WIPE FRONT TO BACK ! When you wipe back to front you're bringing bacteria from your butt to your vagina which can lead to a shitty situation 💩🚽
9️⃣. Masturbate .. it increases your blood flow and releases endorphins throughout your body which can have a positive impact.. it can also strengthen pelvic floor strength 💪🏼
🔟. Shaving can help the funk of her. Hair can cause funk .. So shaving can help that 😝 
‼️ IF YOU HAVE MORE HELPFUL TIPS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT HELPS .. SAVE A GIRLS LIFE ‼️