Woke up for my nightly pee......

M
So my cat has been very naughty with this being his first Christmas and he's been shattering all of our ornaments on the tree. Well tonight I had it with him and put him in the bathroom after he shattered one so I could get a decent nights sleep....... I would have put him in his kennel but the gate is broken and he keeps escaping.
_
I wake up to do my nightly pee since I'm 11 weeks pregnant and pee at least once in the night and my fucking cat LOCKED the bathroom door. Locked it. How, I have no clue. Oh and my husband is OUT OF STATE working, go figure.
_
So after calling 2 of my officer buddies, to see if they were on duty (which of course they weren't), I sat in my bed and cried. If I stood up I was sure to piss myself. 
_
So obviously I have a choice. Pee outside, but it's been about 80+ mph wind for the past 2 days.... Pee in the sink..... Pee in the garbage.... or piss in a tupaware container. 
_
So that's that. There's a giant tupaware bowl filled with pee sitting in my garbage can. I'm laying here wide awake now and my bathroom door is still locked. Hopefully in the morning my neighbor will come to the rescue and unlock it, and as soon as I'm running errands tomorrow I'm buying the cat a new kennel. 
_
I can't believe this shit. Seriously. I think in a few days I'll laugh over it but for now you can