Has this ever happened to anyone?

Nani • 💍 Married to my best friend: 👧🏽 Mommy to the most perfect little girls 👧🏽👧🏽👼🏾
Sorry in advance if this is tmi but I'm curious to know if this has happened to any of you ladies. I started my cycle on the 10th. As usual I was disappointed to not be pregnant. Anyway, I was up and down in flow. Some days were really heavy and others were medium. The problem I'm having is that I'm still bleeding! Now, normally I wouldn't worry too much about this because it has happened to me before (bled for about 6 weeks straight before something was done). I'm concerned this time because I have been working out which I thought might be helping in getting my cycle to stop (always worked in the past) and that only seems to be making it worse. My period will lighten up to the point where I think it will finally stop and then after a workout I'm passing pretty big clots and filling up an ultra tampon. I'm going to make a doctors appointment this week but I was hoping someone had some advice or has been in a similar situation.