34 hrs of intense hard labor and a doctor who kept insisting on a C Section saying the labor was tak...

Rocio
34 hrs of intense hard labor and a doctor who kept insisting on a C Section saying the labor was taking too long and baby was 10lbs+... well I showed him! Nature knows what its doing and my gut told me I could push my little guy out myself. 100% if the baby had at any moment gone in to distress, yes, Id allow to be cut but his heart rate was steady through the end, he was letting me know he was ok & in the marathon along with me. Ironically, my OB ended up missing my babys birth bc despite staying overnight, he couldnt be woken up fast enough. And at the end, out came out my 8lb, 6oz little ball of perfection, 100% healthy, delivered by the amazing resident OB doctor! My one complication was after his birth, with my placenta. It refused to come out! It was stuck to the front wall of my uterus and thank the heavens for the delivering doctor's patience & small hands, she went in there & didnt give up & finally loosened my placenta enough so I could deliver, avoiding sending me to the OR that was already being prepped! But this was 100x more painful than birthing my actual baby & I hemorrhaged a lot of blood bc of it that I needed 2 blood transfusions after! But again, both baby & I are well & I feel like the luckiest person alive to have such a blessing in my life! Unlike how most moms say that the pain is completely forgotten as soon as they see their baby, my experience and pain is very fresh in my mind! But what is true, it was totally worth it and Id happily suffer through it 100x over for my little man! 💙