39 weeks

shawn • Mom of 2. My family is everything.
Anyone in the last few weeks of pregnancy just feel yuck? I don't know why but I just feel down in the dumps, maybe because the state I live in isn't getting snow and it's just glum outside? Yesterday It went up to 40 degrees and that's when my fog started. I love Christmas especially with welcoming my child into the world this month. But today I just feel gross and I don't see why my fiancé is so attracted to me. My skin is so dry so I have scabs all over my arms and hands and super chap lips. I don't pick them they just won't close up and once they start they open back up and scab over again. I'm from Minnesota which has a lot of moisture in the air and now live in Utah a very dry state so my skin is having a hard time with this change. But I just have this feeling that he doesnt look at me the same with my stretch marked belly, and my poor dry scabby skin, I feel like I just want to lay in bed and cry. He has never shown any signs of cheating or not being interested anymore but I just get the feeling like something just isn't the way it should be with us. I do realize this could be my depressed mood and I've said that many many times to myself and I talk to him about it and he tries to reassure me but I can't help it../: we don't have as much sex anymore because I hurt she beats on my cervix so much that my vagina just hurts all the time and sex doesn't feel good for that reason. But I want it and I try to get it but I think because of how long I deprived us of sex that he's kinda in the mode of not having sex until after baby. Also he doesn't want to hurt her or I and he's scared of breaking my water. I assured him he won't hurt us or break my water. Did anyone else just feel like this in the last few weeks? He's been so wonderful and there for me. I love him very much, I just feel like I'm not doing enough and he always says I do more than enough. I don't know what to do, I honestly just want to lay next to him in our warm bed all day and watch Christmas movies together and be cuddled into each other. .