We had sex in JC penny ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

It started off as just Christmas shopping... Then I saw a pair of jeans and I needed them! I went to go try them on in the fitting room and there was no one watching the fitting room and they were open to who ever. So my boyfriend said he wanted to come in with me to see how the jeans look on me. I took off my jeans and I was in my panties and he kept touching me as I'm trying get the new jeans on. Then he threw the new jeans and just grabbed me and started kissing me. Then he got up and put me up against the wall and kept kissing me. I could feel his boner and I wanted to stop but I couldn't I hadn't had him like this in over a month. I then put my hands in his pants and the moment I had his penis in my hand my heart sunk. I forgot just how big and thick he was ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I then started to jerk him off. Then he took over and played with my clit with his dick and I instantly knew I needed his dick inside me. I had never felt so horny in my life. He kept doing that for a bit and just played with himself on my clit. I started moaning silently and breathing so heavily. He then told me to go in the corner of the bench and bend over. It took me a minute because I was nervous. I never had sex in public before. But then I went in the corner and the moment her put himself in I remembered just how much I missed him. He came quick and he NEVER does. I was shocked. I didn't cum but oh my god it was the best sex we've ever had since our first time. I now understand when people say there's no better sex then I've missed you sex. IT WAS AMAZING!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

UPDATE FOR ALL YOU BORING WOMEN: It was a big dressing room and we were far from where the door was so no you couldn't see our feet, we weren't loud AND OUR JUICES DIDN'T GET ANYWHERE. Also I bought the jeans for the fact that I did try them on after and they looked AMAZING and I didn't want to leave them at the store after trying them on because I don't like knowing someone else could of tried them on. WE HADN'T HAD SEX IN A MONTH! I have been busy with medical school and work and he's been busy with work as well so we would only see each other for the past month like 1 day out of the week. SO FOR ANY WOMEN WHO HAS THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS GET OVER YOURSELF! SEX IS FUN IT SHOULD BE EXCITING. I'LL KEEP HAVING SEX WHERE I PLEASE AND HAVING AN AMAZING RELATIONSHIP.