RIP Little One

Marissa • TTC since 2/2016. Diagnosed with PCOS. 👼🏻Mmc at 9 weeks Jan/2017. Pregnant with our rainbow 🌈 due Feb/2018.
1 year of trying and we were finally pregnant after our first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. I got diagnosed with cornual pregnancy at 6 weeks but decided to wait it out and hang onto the hope it could turn out ok. Last week at 7w5d a high risk OBGYN confirmed the pregnancy was actually not cornual and looked like it would be ok. The little bean in there was perfect with a 150 HB. He wanted to check back in 1 week to confirm the location of the baby was still not cornual. So today, 9 days later the baby is measuring 8 weeks and it should be measuring 9 and there is no fetal pole, no flicker, nothing... We planned to share our baby news with everyone on Christmas Day and now our baby has passed away. My heart is so broken and I'm so confused, upset, and every other emotion that exists. I'm choosing to wait it out and miscarry naturally. How do you ladies handle this? How do you get back on your feet and try again? I feel so broken inside.