Need some input but please no judgement.

Ta

I'm in so much pain, have been since we got to cali on the 23rd. 

Very intense achy cramps that are very different than my period cramps and I'm not on my period and it's not even due until the dates between 12/29-12/31(I have <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and clue and they give me different estimates times for AF)... at first I thought it may be a UTI because i had a burning sensation when I went to the bathroom but it hasn't happened since, just once. 

Now I just have the crampy feeling, pressure and when I pee I feel like I have a ton of pressure on my urethra.

No cloudy or dark pee, slightly different smell but not strong, no blood or change in color of discharge and no burning like you would get with a UTI except once. Suspecting I could be pregnant since I had unprotected, no pulling out sex on December 5th on the last day of my period or just a uti without other symptoms. 

It's so bad I need 600-1,000mg ibuprofen verging on needing a prescription because ibuprofen/advil isn't helping much and it's putting me in tears.