Miscarriage.

Laura

So on 23rd it was confirmed i had miscarried.

I had an early scan on the 9th Dec where we seen a small bean that had stopped developing, i was 7 weeks pregnant and the scan showed a 3-4 week old baby. They gave us two weeks for a chance for the baby to develop but during these two weeks i had intense pains and heavy bleeding and unfortunately knew the answer myself.

I'm absolutely heartbroken.

Some days i feel absolutely fine and then other days i feels so sensitive. Every time i browse social media all i see is pregnancy announcements and baby photos over Christmas.

I've been very strong infront of my partner and family but i feel like I'm about to brakedown at any moment.

It's been so hard over Christmas I've had a million things to do, places to go and people to see. All i want to do is hide away for a day but i can't. I feel if i do I'm spoiling the Christmas period and being 'boring'. I know I'm not and i know that nobody will think i am, my family know our situation but i just don't want to spoil the positive mood over Christmas.

I just don't know what to do or why im writing this post. I guess i just want to get it off my chest without having to speak to people about it. I hate getting upset in front of people, including my partner, so i come across quite strong but I'm not. I'm in pain, I'm upset, I'm sensitive and heartbroken

I feel so jealous of everyones pregnancy and it seems like literally everybody is announcing their pregnant. My cousin is also pregnant and I've had to watch people feel her bump while I feel numb.

When does this feeling go away?! I thought it wouldn't be so bad as i found out i was pregnant then a couple of weeks later knew i would misscarry. I thought there wouldn't be any attachment and i didn't even have time to get excited and for reality to kick in before it was all taken from me. Yet i still feel numb and upset.

Nobody needs to comment, i just wanted someone to listen 💔👶