TMI: if you're horny and don't mind punishing sex, read this!!

Hey guys! I'm posting this anonymously because I just started righting sexual stories and I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it. But anyways, if you enjoy sex stories and are horny right now, I hope you enjoy this! Please don't comment mean things, I know I'm not the best at this. Here it goes!!! 

"Yeah, I cheated!" I yell at him. "I did! And he was so much better than you have ever given me!" I lie.

He lets out an angry chuckle and for a second I'm scared. "Hahaha, oh yeah?" He storms over to me and grabs my shoulders. "Was he?" 

I nod my head and rip myself out of his grip. "Yeah, he was!" I go to walk away but he grabs me and pulls me back. 

"Get your ass back here." He growls at me. 

He pulls my ass into him and it's then that I feel the hardness of him against me. He pulls me into him rougher than he has ever touched me and the sharp pain of his fingers dig into my waist. 

I moan in frustration and pain as he reaches up from under my arms and grabs my breasts, massaging them roughly. 

The pain was enough to handle, and I liked the pain. I liked being hurt by him. Punished. And I was so mad at him, I wanted to punish him too. 

"Could he do this to you?" He growls into my neck as he roughly stuffs his hand down my yoga pants and into my now soaked panties. 

His strong finger begins to stroke my clit and my god it felt so good to be touched. The guy I was with could never make me feel this good, but I could never tell that to West. He needed to know that I was mad. 

I let out a moan and push my butt back into him, loving the feeling of his strong fingers massaging my clit. He knew right where to make it feel heavenly. 

"Yes." I moan. "He could, and he did." I pull myself away from him. 

His eyes fill with rage and he follows me when I leave the room. 

I'm walking into the kitchen when all of the sudden I get lifted up and thrown onto the counter. 

I scowl at West and the rage in his eyes. 

Without saying anything, he lifts my butt up and pulls down my pants and panties and throws them to the side. 

"Get off-" I start to yell but he leans over me and kisses me fiercely, laying me back in the counter and forcing me to wrap my legs around him. He licks my lip, asking for entrance and I let him in. He only stays there for a minute before I push back on the counter and grind against him, making him leave my lips to moan and then kiss my neck. 

I squirm as he finds my "spot" on my neck and I arch my back. 

"Did he find your spot?" He growls on my neck. 

I don't answer.

He trails the kiss down my neck and too the hem of my shirt. He lifts the shirt up and over my head and then kisses down to my bra and then down my stomach. 

He lifts his head and looks at me with still rage and fire in his eyes. "Hmm?Did he?" 

He keeps kissing lower and lower. 

"U-h.. yes he did." I bite my lip to hold in the moan that was begging to come out of me. 

"Huh." He groans as he finally puts his head between my legs. His tongue caresses all the right places and the wetness of his mouth makes me arch my back in all the pleasure he is giving me. 

He opens his mouth against me and moans as he continues to eat me. 

Hearing him moan makes me so much wetter and I fist his hair. 

The pleasure continues to build and I can only go for so much longer. I feel the pleasure begging to burst through my legs, and it's so close. 

My breathing becomes un even and I thrash against him. 

"Are you almost there?" He groans. 

I nod my head and moan, pulling his hair as he groans. 

Just as it's about to happen, he pulls his lips away and kisses back up to my stomach. 

"West." I cry. I slide my hand down my waist to try and finish myself off but he grabs my hands and holds them above my head, pinning me to the counter. 

His eyes still hold fire in them and he licks his lips. "You've been a bad girl." He growls at me. 

He pins both my small hands with one of his big hands and he uses the other hand to grab something off to the side. 

My breathing picks up, but I'm not scared of him. If anything, I need him inside me right now. 

"And bad girls get punished." He says huskily as I feel something tight tie against my wrists. I bite my lips and squirm against him. 

His hands let go of my wrists and gently slide down my sides, making me shiver. I try to pull my hands but he ties them with something and they were stuck above my head. The only things I had free were my legs. 

He kisses above my belly button before unbuttoning his pants and zipper, pulling them down and revealing his hardness through his boxers. 

He grips the counter and grinds against my clit with his hard dick, making me want to beg him to go inside. 

But something told me he wasn't going to be gentle with me. 

He pulls his boxers down and I eyes his big hard dick in his hands. 

His eyes flick to the wetness between my legs and he grinds his dick against me roughly. 

"West." I moan. 

The game was over. We all knew West was a sex god and was my sex god. We both new that the guy I was with didn't compare to him. 

He groans and he kisses my neck, grinding himself against me, making the pleasure build again. 

"West, please." I beg him.

He slides his wet tip against my wet lips and vagina, teasing me. 

"Did you do this to you? Did he make you feel this way?" He growls as he grips my boobs in his hands roughly, forcing a moan from my parted lips. 

"No, he didn't." I cry. "West, please, I'm begging you." 

He leans down and bites my neck roughly but not too hard. 

My hands thrash against the ropes, and I need to be pleasured. 

"Please me, West. I'm begging you. Make me feel pleasure from you. Please me like no other man has ever been able to." I breath heavier as his eyes flick to mine. 

He gives me lustful but angry look before he enters me roughly, making my body grind against the counter and I inhale sharply at the wonderful surprise. The feeling of this fullness inside me makes me arch my back and pull against the ropes. 

He pulls back out and then pushes himself back in again, deeper each time. When he finally gets his full self in, he lets out the most pure and softest moan I've ever heard him make in my ear. And I love the way it sounds. His uneven breathing tickles my ear as he keeps thrusting in me and he grips my hips and sides as he goes on. 

He keeps hitting my G spot and it feels so freaking good, I moan into his mouth and then follow it with a kiss, all over his face. I kiss his lips, and then his jawline and then his neck. And when I kiss the certain part of his neck and he growls, I start to suck there. 

He starts to go faster as I pull against the ropes and thrash against him. 

"West!" I moan his name as the pleasure keeps building. 

"Yes." He groans. "Moan my name, baby. Did he make you do that?" 

"No." Arch my back. "Never." 

"Good." And he thrusts in me deeper, stronger. "Uhhhh."

Comment your favorite part!! If you didn't like it, don't tell me please, I don't want to get negative comments! Thanks!!