To eat or not eat

Lisa • Mother of three. Had first child when 19. She had a heart defect and other birth defects but is doing great now. Then had cayden two and half years later and finally my baby boy Skylar 2 years later.
Hello, I am 9 weeks pregnant and always feel hungry, I'll eat two hours later hungry again, and I don't know if I should eat or just ignore the hunger...now here is the catch I am over weight 5'4 250 pounds, mind you I have lost 10lbs since becoming prego and with my last pregnancy lost 25lbs never gained...I just never been this heavy before and once baby born plan to get down to healthy weight, I just know pregnancy causes you to be hungry and baby takes some food and I also know eating for two is just a myth, and I plan to talk to my doctor too but can't for 2 weeks so my question is what do you girls do, especially plus size girls do you eat or ignore it. Oh I'll add right now I'm eating the typical three meals a day and it would be like snacks with this extra hunger I'm not eating a giant meal with each hunger crave, and if I do give in I try to eat like peanut butter sandwich an egg or some fruit not chips or sweets.

Vote below to see results!