Am I Wrong?

Tayste
My fiancé enjoys playing video games. (He's 26) I don't mind the video games usually but the last few weeks, he's been playing non stop. Like from the minute he wakes up until he either goes to work, or goes to bed. I can't talk to him while he plays, because he just yells at me for "distracting him". So I started asking before I would tell a story, if it was a bad time I would wait until he said "okay now talk". That worked for a while until me saying "can I tell you a story" or whatever I would say started to annoy him. So I just don't say anything at all anymore and it's getting to the point where we never talk anymore. He has no idea what's going on with me or the pregnancy because the last time I told him anything was nearly 3 weeks ago, since every time I try, he doesn't want to listen. I brought it up to him and how it upsets me because I'll ask him if he can take a break from his game so we can spend time together before we go to work and he says no. He says we're together enough in our sleep. Am I wrong to be annoyed? I said something today and he said I'm "over reacting" and I'm " out of control" and it's my fault that I'm upset. His games never bothered me until he started playing all hours he was home. Do I have a right to be upset? Am I over reacting? If you defend him, please don't be rude about it. I'd like to be able to understand his side but I don't want to be bashed for it.