Postpartum Anxiety

Chelsea
I had my beautiful baby boy a whole 2 months ago!  He is happy and healthy and I couldn't be more blessed. Everything was going fine and I actual returned to work SUPER early(5 weeks PP) and it's a night shift to work with my fiancés schedule. I get off at 3:30AM and he leaves at 5AM, he gets home at 4PM and I go in at 5PM, so my schedule is the perfect compliment to his. I've been having issues out of him though. He's not waking up to the baby's crying... we are still currently living with his parents so at first they would help him out and I thought that was fine. The weekend rolls around and I am the primary care taker of our son. This whole time I've been on edge and super nervous about anyone else at all taking care of him. I get so anxious just watching others hold and play with him. So now 2 months later I am STILL having the issue of my fiancé NOT waking up to our son. Instead his parents let him go to bed and they take care of him til I get home... I'm not ok with any of this. My fiancé knows this because I have expressed my feelings multiple times. Last night I was at work and called him on my dinner break. His dad was taking care of the baby(the nervous feeling came back) and I heard the baby start crying. I got more and more nervous until I told Chris to take the baby back and get him to calm down. He did. But I couldn't shake this nervous feeling. And then I had a full blown panic attack. I couldn't slow down my thoughts of the "what ifs" and my heart was pounding. I couldn't catch my breath.  I no longer can even handle the thought of someone else trying to take care of my son. I can't. And then I was trying to express how much I didn't like that his dad was taking care of my son this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks again. I was having a panic attack... AGAIN. That was the last straw, so I called my doctor and made an appointment for tomorrow morning. I am now running into the issue of going to work tonight when I no longer can handle the thought of anyone else being with my son. I can't handle it physically, emotionally or mentally. When I am with my son and taking care of him I am almost 100% ok.
 Please if anyone has any advice I am in desperate need of it.