Hi im a hypocrite with no common sense.

Amanda • Little Dove
So i met this guy who is basically just perfect for me. Like handsome, funny, silly, we like the same music, and to do the same things. He treats me well and is generally amazing. Problem is that he is military and i met him on his Christmas leave. He left to go back to base Monday and im heartbroken over this fact because y'all i like the guy. We both agreed that long distance isnt something we wanted to do at the moment but agreed to keep talking but this fucking sucks. And im a hypocrite because not even a damn month ago i was telling a friend at work not to date a military guy because thier duty to thier country will always come first before how they feel or what they want. So i do and get mixed up with this guy because i can't listen to my own damn advice. But long story short i told him i was gonna wait so here i am knowing full and well he wont be back until next December because of deploying. The night before he left i asked for something of his and he had everything packed away but gave me his pocket knife, the last thing not put away. This in its entirity hurts. But damn does this guy make me so extremely happy. It's gonna be a dry 2017, but my Christmas present will be nice.