Lazy Eater

Lauren
My baby is 6 days old and the first few days were great with her latching on and feeding from both breasts....but since I'm producing more than what she can take in and since it's good for when I'm not there in the future I've been having to pump.....my mother in law gave her her first bottle yesterday while I was in the shower...she took it good and then that night we had to give her another because she wouldn't feed for more than a couple min....then between 1130pm and almost 2am she was hungry every few min and would nurse for a couple min then actually push away from my breasts....this morning same thing....now I'm afraid she isn't gonna want to nurse anymore and always want the bottle....when she stops I've tried to stimulate her to get her sucking again and she won't and she's never liked it when I would express to get her to start again she's always pulled away from the breast when I've done it.....when I pump its not coming out well I actually can get more out when I manually squeeze breast milk into a bottle than when I pump so I have nothing ready or available to feed her during the night or when she's up every couple.min wanting food.....I just don't know what to do....this is my first baby and kinda feel like I'm failing at it a bit