Breastpump through Obamacare

With Obamacare threatened and likely to be repealed in the near future, will moms still get a breast pump covered at no cost?
I researched online and many articles say that along with other preventative and prenatal services for women, breast pumps are likely going to be removed from all private and public health plans. The question is when Obamacare will be fully rolled back and take effect and if it will happen in 2017 or 2018.
My baby is due in June and I'm hoping I am still able to take advantage of this health care benefit before it is revoked. If they move quickly with the process, I will definitely be affected. Are any other expectant moms in 2017 worried about their coverage changing?
Also, if you've ever ordered a breast pump through insurance before, how long does the process take? I'm still researching models so I'm hoping that I can order it early before my plan changes. I was really counting on saving a few hundred dollars and getting an electronic pump for free! Now it is more than likely with Trump's proposal that I will either pay partial cost or out of pocket entirely.
At the moment I'm not as concerned about losing all the checkups and birth control coverage, I just want a breast pump for my baby as I'm a full time working mom!