postpartum anxiety?

I wasn't even aware this was a thing until recently. Anyone suffer from this? I guess it's not normal for me to ft you to make sure my baby is still breathing or never go out because I feel so guilty leaving him unless I'm working. I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve in general but it's getting really bad and I feel like I'm just always yelling at my older child. I can't stand myself. I feel like I'm constantly fighting with my SO because I'm overwhelmed. Baby is 10 months old and stopped sleeping through the night, now that I'm back to work the little sleep I get is starting to affect me and I've noticed I get angry when the baby wakes up. I've never felt like harming him and actually I feel the complete opposite. I worry so much that I'm a terrible mother or about him going with my fiancés parents so I can work because idk if they're taking care of him the right way. I have an 8 year old and it hurts to say it but I don't feel as attached to him anymore and saying that out loud makes me sound like a terrible person. I'm just wondering how other ppl who have gone through thus gave felt? I broke down and finally made an appt with my dr but even the thought of going gives me anxiety because I don't want her to judge me and I worry about ppl thinking I'm just psycho and taking my kids away