How to deal with a toxic parent?

Angelyn
Okay so I'm beginning to become aware of the fact that my relationship with the mom isn't the best. My sister pissed her off because she lied about coming home at 9 blah blah blah. Anyways I'm going to be 18 and the guy that I'm with is going to be 20. Okay so my mom basically came into my room and started trying to find things to get mad at me about until finally she was like "Wait until you see what kind of text I send (insert name here) tomorrow ." Like ???? Why do you need to be messaging my man when you got your own trying to ruin my relationship and shit. 😓 anyways I sent him a text saying that my mom basically threatened me and that if he got any kind of text from her that he was to either block her or call the cops depending on what was said. Idk I actually see having a future with him but I already know that mom more than likely isn't going to be in the picture if she continues to act like this because she already hates him when she hasn't even met him yet. Another issue that's bothering me is the fact that she doesn't want me to get pregnant yet but I'm not allowed to go on birth control or use condoms because I can still get pregnant, like I'm trying not to but she is making it impossible for me to not have a slip up happen. 😕