so I called my baby an asshole...

While breastfeeding my at the time 4 month old son (who had just gotten his 2 bottom razor sharp teeth might I add)... he bit me. In a moment of shock and pain I called him a little asshole. My MIL, SIL and my SO's cousin are extreeeemely angry at me. Like pissed. My SIL said "you're nothing but a bad mom to my nephew". She also called me disgusting, stupid as f*ck and a f*ck*ng bitch. My MIL showed up at my fathers house to tell him about it (which he already knew) and when he didn't agree with her and in fact told her that I didn't really mean it and that's just my sense of humour, she stormed out and slammed his door. I don't really know what I'm looking for on here.. I just needed to vent and maybe for someone to tell me I'm not a bad mother for this. I love my son, I waited a long time for him and he's my whole world. This whole thing happened a whole month ago and they still hate me for it. However my SO can come home after drinking at 4am, drink and drive no matter how many lectures I give him, tell me he'll watch the baby so I can get housework/homework done or shower and then takes off leaving me holding the bag(or baby). But yet the moment he holds our baby boy they praise him for being such an amazing father.. It just hurts my feelings that they would say these things knowing full well I'M the one who gets up with him all night, I'M the one taking care of him 95% of the time, I'M the one doing all the housework and laundry, I'M the one paying for child care while we go to work/school (he didn't buy ONE gift for our son on Christmas not that it's even about gifts but it all fell on me) and I've been buying all the groceries!! Someone please tell me I'm okay for feeling like this and that I'm not a terrible mother 😥