Periods on Ocella (generic Yasmin)

Jessey
Does anyone else have a problem with they start their period the last few days of their sugar pills and then it goes into the first week of the next month pills? It never fails I start my period either Thursday or Friday of my sugar pills and then I go for like 4-5 days and then stop. When I first got on Yasmin I actually got to where I was only having my monthly two days out of the month and I had hoped getting back on Yasmin would help me with my acne again and my PCOS and would shorten my periods again but it actually hasn't helped with any of that. The only thing that it has helped is with my severe mood swings. I was just curious if anyone else was on Yasmin, if maybe they took it as a teenager and then got off of it for a while and got back on it and it changed as a teenager and then got off of it for a while and got back on it and it changed the benefits, or if anyone has any ideas if my periods will continue to shorten? Ive been talking it for about a year now. Any insight would be wonderful.