Taking 2017 by the balls

Kimberley
I've decided that this year is going to be my year to sort my health out for me and my husband. After dealing with depression and anxiety for 14 years and only being 21 to point where I know can't even go out my front door on my own without having a panic attack and making myself physically sick. I'm so ready step out from under this black cloud that has been raining on me for way too long and taking so much of my childhood from me. I know it's going to be hard but I'm prepared to take the tiniest of steps so I can finally be me again. I achieved a lot last year with my husband, we got married and got our own home so I feel like this year is my year to completely focus on getting myself back and giving my husband his fun and happy girlfriend back that he fell in love with (even though he lives me no matter what, I don't love myself like this) I have not been out on my own in about a year which has prevented me from working so today I'm going to volunteer at out local charity shop for just one hour a week and increase that when I feel fit. I know for a lot of people this may be pathetic but it's a hell of a lot for me. Wish me luck.