What religion are you?

I honestly wish there were more options. I know there's more, but I was trying to give a little variety and be fair. Usually with these posts it's more about common religions and such so I tried to keep it evened out.

Please feel free to comment your beliefs. This post was not made to start arguments or debates or anything. I want this as respectful as possible to everyone. I'm trying to learn more about everyone's beliefs and maybe write a paper/story about something. I find religions and personal beliefs to be a very interesting topic and I'm always interested in learning more. Not quite sure what exactly I'm doing yet, though. Hoping this will get my brain going.

Again, not created for malicious reasons. Not created to start arguments. Not meant to be disrespectful at all. Please be respectful. I know everyone's opinions are different and they feel strongly about it, feel free to speak your mind but make sure it's polite, please. Thank you!

Making it anon to make it as unbiased as possible. Not trying to insert my personal beliefs or anything in this one.

Vote below to see results!