For anyone who got into/wants to try the psychic apps...

🇲🇽
So the psychic apps became my obsession for the day after I saw a woman post her BFP with her prediction. I got so interested in it that I tried three different apps! Here were my experiences for each:
App: Psychic Txt with the famous Amber 😂
Process: download the app (purple icon with eye), find Amber, and you can ask one question for free. You do not need to enter any credit card info. 
Time waited for response: about 5 hours
Results: 
#2--
App: Zodiac touch
Process: download app (purple with a tree). Select psychic (I chose Ann Lucas) and you can chat for free for 3 minutes. No credit card information needed! 
Time waited for response: seconds!
Results: 
I could tell she was trying to get me into a conversation so I'd pay for more than the 3 minutes but I bounced at the 2 minute mark. 
#3: 
App: Yodha love
Process: download app (blue Y). Fill in birth information (birthday, location, and time). The app will assign you a reader. You get one question for free. I asked when will I conceive and they asked me for my husband's birth info. They gave me credit for another question so I could answer without paying. No credit card info was needed.  
Time waited for response: about 4 hours
Results: 
In 2010/2011 I was in school so I wasn't having career problems 😂. My husband and I had just started living together and I guess things were a little shakey, but I wouldn't call it a problem. 
Anyway, this was just all in good fun. Hope this hells anyone who got addicted to this like me! 😂🙈