test was negative at clinic!

Mary
Since Monday, I've taken two Walmart 88cent tests and one clear blue digital and all came back positive. I should be 4 weeks 4 days. The line tests weren't that dark but clearly visible. Well I went to the clinic today to confirm and the nurse came back in the room and said it was negative! ☹️ so I told her that can't be right. Told her that I just took a test yesterday and it was positive so she said she'd be right back. She came back a couple minutes later and said she was really sorry for her mistake. She said it is positive. It's extremely faint so it was hard to see. She showed me the test and she was right, it was so faint I could barely see it, which scared me now because it's fainter than the hpts I took. Then I was thinking well maybe it's because they are different brands. But idk, it was like super faint. I'm kind of down down. I had two recent miscarriages so I'm kind of thinking maybe my hormones are dropping and I'm going to have another one. 😞 these are my tests that I took. Top is yesterday and bottom is monday. The one from the clinic was a diff brand was way lighter than these. I don't have a pic though. Any input?