toxic mother!

Kaitlyn
Hello
I'm not sure if this is the right group, this was the only family group I could find.
I am 20 years old this year, I am absolutely DESPERATE for advice and also a bit of a vent.
I live with my mother and her boyfriend and my 2 younger brothers aged 6 and 10 this month.
My mother is toxic, she emotionally abuses me, manipulates me, calls me names, threatens me, and is always trying to get money from me even when I give her $50 a week for rent. But it's never enough, I do all I can around here even though I am depressed and self loathing and feeling hurt and damaged all of the time because of how she raised me and how she treats me, I do ALL of the housework, I do the cooking, I look after the kids and I clean the house every day all day cleaning up after her and the kids, I am her slave all day, and she's constantly getting me to lift heavy stuff for her outside, chop wood(I'm not even allowed to stop for a break) without getting yelled at and get called lazy and selfish, there's only so much of this I can take, I am always struggling to remain calm and not burst into tears and kill her! I can't deal with this, it's so dam stressful.
I want to move out of here but I just have no money, I don't have my license and I can't get my license because we live in a small country town with no work or no public transport, I'm so desperate to get out of here because I honestly feel like I'm going to kill myself or someone else, I'm always depressed and miserable, I don't know what to do 😢