Depressed.. :(

Well to begin I am 18 years old and my boyfriend and I have been together 1 year and 7 months. Both are technically ttc (will get more into detail in a minute) except he is 20 years old.

The reason I am depressed is that my boyfriend and I have been wanting a baby for about a year (I know it is crazy, but we have made it this far) so far, no luck, sort of. 2 months ago I had a miscarriage and did not tell him because he would be way too crushed. Well a within the past 2 weeks all of course close friends' have gotten pregnant. More than half did not even want a child. Then 2 days ago I found out my bestfriend (who went on and on about how bad a child would be right now) ended up pregnant.. a few friends are on their 2nd child. And here my boyfriend and I are still trying but giving up. We were actively 100% TTC 6 months ago. After about 9 months of trying "we" barely think about it. We do have unprotected sex a lot. But no child.. Am I foolish to keep trying for something I have wanted for some time. Does that make me a terrible mom if I was to end up pregnant... you know for giving up? My mind is so jumbled. I am excited for my bestfriend.. it is just hard to be happy for her.