14 weeks pregnant and single

Charlotte
I am posting for two reasons:
Firstly I am 29 years old and 14 weeks into my second pregnancy (my first i miscarried at 7 weeks) my boyfriend and I had been together 2 years and have recently split up because he has become extremely aggressive and controlling towards me to a point where he is threatening to take me to court when the baby is born if I don't name the baby what he wants me too and if I object to his 6 year old daughter (whom I've never met) and our child being involved despite the mother of his daughter being against this. So I am alone, very much afraid and suffering with a horrendous bout of flu.
Secondly all the apps I've downloaded are aimed at advising couples or mothers in a relationship/with a partner present and it would be really nice if there was advice out there for single pregnant females who have no idea what they're doing and are missing the male support during pregnancy. I have a wonderfully supportive family and friendship group but sitting in a waiting room with a friend while your surrounded by couples holding hands and getting excited is quite a sad thing to experience
I suppose all in all it would be nice to have advice on how to get through this and if there's anyone else in a similar situation that has any words of wisdom trying to stay positive for the baby isn't as easy as it sounds xx