most people probably won't even comment but ..

Gemma
As the topic says.. Never really get much response on here but just thought I'd get a few things off my chest to make make myself feel better I suppose. 
I had a miscarriage in August after concieving in my first month off the pill! 
It was dooms day from day dot as I found out 4 days after a heavy period so I knew it was to good to be true. Why I even took I a test I don't know but I took a ovulation test and it was positive on CD6 which I thought was weird after a 33 day cycle. 
Anyway to cut the long story short.. Since September I haven't had a heavy bleed and  have had spotting all over the place and I suspect that I haven't even ovulating at all since then. I've tried vitex and upping all my supplements to now where I'm not even taking pre Vits at all!!
Nothing has worked so far. My blood show a very very slight underactive thyroid but I have delveloped ache all over my chest and back and mood swings from hell!! 
My second blood test results come back on Friday with a tummy examination and maybe an internal ultrasound to check for PCOS which I'm so nervous about. Hence this essay!! 
I've looked after kids most my life and have been the through all states of terrible twos to hormonal teenagers and now it's my turn to have my own and God is making it so difficult for me!! Why god why?? 
Sorry to be a Debbie downer but I don't have many people to talk to. I have an amazing boyfriend who is so supportive but in some way he must be hurting to and it would devastate me if I could've make him a dad. 
I hope there's some successful stories out there and I'm on on my own