Lucky to breastfeed. It doesn't come easy to everyone

Carmen
Today I ran into a neighbor on the way to the elevator. I congratulated her on her new baby. She had just given birth 5 days ago. I knew she was so happy to have a little girl. Since she has two cute little boys. But I saw hopelessness in her eyes.  She was talking to me. As I was listening to her I could notice her voice crackling and the bags under her eyes. I saw her eyes watery so I gave her a hug and said it was ok.  She was carrying a pizza and some new born formula.  I was breastfeeding while carrying my 4 month old in a carrier. She asked me if I was breastfeeding. I said yes. And she replied with "that's good."  I said "yea it is but I am trying to give him formula but he won't take it. ". She then replied with "I'm trying to feed mine and you are trying to give him formula."  Not in a rude way what so ever. But those words were deep. I am so lucky I can actually breastfeed and my baby is doing great at the breast and I am not hurting. Yet again I am trying to give him formula. Here she is, trying her best at breastfeeding but not succeeding. I can see in her eyes defeat. I can only imagine the pain. I felt so bad inside. I offered her my milk. I pump once a day and have some that is frozen. If she needs it for her baby. But she told me because of her religion she can't take the milk. I told her I completely understand. I told her I'm a few doors down if she ever needs anything I'm here. I could help her take care of her boys or help her in anything else. I have 4 kids myself and that is why I understand where she is coming from. Never will I give my back to a mother in need.  Even though I have 4 kids all together this is my first time breastfeeding. I didn't know how important it really was. Not just in writing but witnessing it. I am hoping she reaches out to me. I know it's not easy though.