1day since birth and feeling a little postpartum depression

Ke
It's been only one day since my baby girl was brought into this world and I'm very overwhelmed over everything. My labor didn't go exactly as planned because I ended up getting an epidural(twice!) and I had an emergency c section. After all that things have been such a learning experience because I have no idea what I'm doing. From which pacifiers I should have brought with me or just going with formula since my body is stressed out from the surgery. My fiancé isn't new to this so when he feels like something needs to happen I just agree because I don't know anything. My daughter is beautiful and I love her to death but in the mist of everything my fiancé lost the pandora bracelet my mom gave me before passing away(very hurt about that) and his family says she looks just like his mom(who is also no longer living). I'm okay with the whole resemblance thing but in my mind I wanted to rebirth my mom and instead I birthed his mom(don't want to sound selfish). I just feel like shit from my body to the way I feel as a new mother. I just never expected for my experience to end up nearly close to this. I really just need someone to talk to who understands how I feel.