PLEASE HELP i dont want to be home alone with my brother

This is long I'm sorry. But I really need help. I'm so freaked out all the time. I think I'm going crazy.

My brother isn't a bad person I swear. I'm making this anonymous because I don't want him to get in trouble. I know this isnt the best place to post this but I need to tell someone. He's 22 and I'm 17. I've been vaguely uncomfortable around him my whole life, mostly because he has aspergers. I know it's fucked up of me because it's a mental illness but I can't help it. He smells absolutely horrible and has a disgustingly low level of hygiene. Every time I see him i tense up and often get an anxiety attack. But the real problem started a few months ago.

We were home alone. He was feeling lonely and said he could relate to me because we are the only two people in my family who haven't dated anyone. He was crying and I needed to comfort him. I let him cuddle me but kept him at an arms length for the most part. He kept trying to get closer and climb on top of me but i wouldn't let him and kept him at my side. He asked if he could touch my boob and I shut that shit down. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but it really freaked me out. I can't tell if I'm over reacting or not.

Recently he lost a lot of online friends and was lonely. We were home alone again and he wanted to cuddle. I was on edge because of the last incident. He kept saying he wanted to climb into my robe with me in an almost chidlike way. Than while cuddling he was on top of me kinda like a kid. I was hugely uncomfortable and tried to wiggle out of it and eventually got him off of me. He said I "feel like love" and got a boner while cuddling me and then I freaked the hell out and said I had to Skype a friend and escaped downstairs and cried for ages.

It's not like he molested me or anything but I'm on edge. I can't tell anyone because there was an incident with him previously involving my sister when they were both young, so if anyone found out he'd get in trouble. All he wants is physical touch and comfort and I can't bring myself to even look at him. He's not a bad person he really isn't but I'm so freaked out. Am I overreacting? Please help me.