heartbroken but leaving

UPDATE: Thank you so much for all of the encouraging words, it means so much to me! I am currently stuck here until my parents get here to help me. He came home unannounced while I was packing my jeep, threw an absolute fit because I'm finally putting my foot down, he ripped my keys out of my hands and not only took off with my jeep, he crashed it into a pole. I've gotten the police involved and he realizes now what he's not only losing but what he will also be paying for. I am going to be flying back to my home state Saturday morning but until then I'm staying in a hotel with my little one! Positive vibes ❤
Today is the day I've built up enough courage to leave an unfaithful, manipulative man. I am due to have our son in 6 weeks and tomorrow morning I will be making a 16 hour drive back to my home state where my support system is. My whole pregnancy I've been cheated on by the man I love who carries multiple emotional relationships with other women, does not care about my feelings, and is very verbally abusive. I've never stood my ground with him because I knew in the back of my mind I would never win, my feelings would never be validated, and at the end of the day all of the hurtful things he would say to me would just be stuck in my head hurting my heart. Regardless of what he has done to me, I still love him but I know in my heart I deserve so much better. We have a three year old daughter who is going to have a very hard time understanding why mommy and daddy aren't together anymore but I think staying in this mess will only hurt her and the new baby much more in the long run. I'm beyond nervous to go through this labor alone, I'm nervous about being a single mom. I've blamed myself several times and have wondered why I'm not enough. As I sit here and pack all of my stuff I find myself sobbing because of the heartache but only hope this is the best decision. I never would have thought this is how my life would turn out but it's time. If any of you ladies took the time to read this THANK YOU! And if you have any encouraging books, or coping recommendations that will help me build strength during this heartbreaking time I would greatly appreciate it.