Abortion

Su
Has anyone been bullied by the father of their child to have an abortion? My soon to be ex husband wants me to kill the baby I'm pregnant with. He lives in another state than what I do and we haven't lived in the same house for over 2 years now married 3. We have 2 littles kids already. I went to his state to find an apartment he asked me to stay at his house so I didn't go to my hotel reservation and he woke me up out my sleep to sex I asked him not to nut in me so he pulled out but obviously too late now he saying I trapped him into a pregnancy for more child support money as he is required to pay for the two we have as he walked away from them. This is insane to me......what would you do if you were me. He took it so far as to threaten me with lawyers if I try to add this child to support orders....all he can't think about is the money however I didn't want to be pregnant either I just don't believe in abortions no offense to anyone that has had one I'm just speaking on what I feel in my heart I can't live with doing. Help me out ladies please......just needed some moral support thanks.