teenage pregnancy

Co
I don't see my dr for two weeks and he (my principal ) said the only way I can get another restroom note is to get a dr note saying I have to go since I'm pregnant. So I can't use the bathroom for two weeks? It's not fair. And when I told him he's like 'well that's unfortunate ' and I don't have dr notes, my dr doesn't give them out.. so I'm sitting here like 'so I have to fail all my classes just cause I don't have dr notes? (I've missed 6 periods of class and my next one I fail the trimester. But I have all A's and I still have 4 appointments this month) Cause he says my absences won't be excused. And I'm like shaking I'm so pissed off. And I asked well what about when moises ( my boyfriend) has to take me cause my mom can't he's just like 'well he needs a note too' okay if my dr won't even give me a doctors note why would they give him one.. ? They seriously make me feel so unmotivated. It's hard to stay here in school when nobody is working with me. My counselor of all people asked me if I could get an abortion and I'm just so done. I feel so stressed out. It's not fair. Where is the support I need to graduate.