bacterial vaginosis and pregnancy

Kristie • My friends call me Keek . I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17. I am now 24 with a 1 year old baby boy and a 1 month old baby girl 👩🏻🧔🏼👶🏼👧🏻💕
Someone please tell me what to do . I went to the doctors 2 days ago and they said I'm 3 weeks pregnant and I have bacterial vaginosis . Well she prescribed me some meds and told me that it's pregnancy safe . Today I went to pick it up and the pharmacist who is a dear friend of mine told me the medication that was prescribed is not good for pregnancy. She said there is conflicting evidence and since this pregnancy is high risk that I should wait until my second trimester to deal the with bacterial vaginosis. I asked her if it will hurt the baby and she said no but that it might be uncomfortable for me. With that being said I had no idea I had bacterial vaginosis I don't have itching I don't have irregular discharge. I don't know what to do she told me that it's my body and that I can do as I please but as my friend and an experienced pharmacist for over 10 years  she doesn't recommend that I take it. I don't want to risk my pregnancy what should I do? 
This is the page she gave me and underlined .