my best friend is pregnant

so my best friend is pregnant and she's only 17. She's about 8 weeks, and her mom is trying to convince her to keep it, because she wants to take care of it. However, she doesn't want to keep it. She's gone to Planned Parenthood and apparently they did nothing to help w an abortion. She set an appointment at another place, and missed the appointment. She keeps putting it off, but i've asked her and she genuinely wants an abortion. She told me and my friend she needs $100 to assist with getting an abortion by monday. I told her i will love and support her no matter what, but i don't have a job right now so it's hard for me to get the money together. Only a few people know she's pregnant, she didn't even tell the dad bc she knew he wouldn't support her decision. She told me her mom bought a TENS system that would induce miscarriage, and she asked me to do it. I don't really feel comfortable, but since she asked for money i assume she's moved on. Thoughts/what should i do?? i just needed to get this out since i can't tell anyone in my life.