Venting

Sussett

So my SO and I have issues to many to name and I've told him I'll leave if shot don't change by the end of the month. I'm done waiting for him to make the effort.

Well the past month he's done so much better. I haven't been feeling Sexy or happy about my body (I've had weight issues so even though I haven't gain a lot every pound is a struggle for me to accept) but I made the effort and got Sexy to seduce my man. I really like how it turned out and felt great.

Well would you believe it not but a few hours he's back to his old shit again! We had a huge fight and I ripped him a new one and even after the fight he still refused to do as I asked... clean... We have a roach problem because he and his kids don't clean and I have to argue with them and im terrified of the and critters. I found one above my head on the wall where my bed is and blew up.

I did not sleep spent the morning cleaning, managed to hurt my back moving the couches so I could get under to clean cooked got dolled up and I went to work for eight hours came home to find the dishes dirty, toys in the living room and the garbage was taken out... He made cause I said I was leaving. Doesn't like to be threatened... Seriously am I wrong?

I called my mom and I'm leaving at the end of the month as I need to give notice at work. I don't know how I'll take care of my son but shit enough is enough.