due September 15th.

Today I'm 6 weeks. 
4 weeks from today will be 10 weeks (Valentine's day week)
Second trimester doesn't start until March 17 and I really don't want to wait until then to announce.
I want to announce it on Valentine's Day. Some people say no way it's too early some people say go for it for the extra support in case something happens. I know it's my choice I just cannot decide!!!
Anyone else around the same due date want to share when they are telling? 
Also this is baby daddy and I seeing our baby and heart beat for the first time yesterday at 5w6d. No sound yet but we saw the flickering :)