Yelled at for morning sickness **Update**

My feelings are so hurt right now 😞 to sum it up my bf just told me Im lazy and I don't do anything productive at all when it comes to pretty much everything ...well I have bad morning sickness (more like it's all day) and it really makes it hard for me to function right now yes the house work has slipped a little and dinner is not made every night but it's only temporary never in a million years did I think I would get told off for something I have no control over 😞 I guess it really is a problem for other people to step up and help a little when I need it guess I'll be forcing myself to get up and get stuff done becuase I guess that's the only way it will thanx for reading my vent

**UPDATE** Thank you to every one who responded! I really loved reading your comments (especially the ones about putting stuff in his food 😁) thank you for understanding and not just telling me to leave him I since had a talk with him and things have gotten better he's definitely being more affectionate and understanding he even offered and helped me make dinner last night ☺ I also was able to get on some anti nausea medicine and am feeling a lot better 💛 love to you ladies