Steamy Dreams 🌌🌌

Man, where do I start. Last night I had a dream that has left me still puzzled.

It started as me visiting a new friend in Norway, she's super cool/sweet and welcomed me into her home since it was night time & was softly snowing outside. As we are chating it up with drinks in the living room front of a toasty fire her brother comes in. My god this man is so handsome its criminal. Slim, about 5'11, slender face, medium blonde hair, strong yet soft eyebrows, deep round blue eyes, and with bit of a scruff (facial hair). Our eyes meet and my hart just stops. My friend introduces him and I didn't even flinch. I was so stunned by him I'm pretty sure I looked stupid. My friend notices and decides to "get something from the kitchen" so we are left alone.

With us barely knowing each other + the language barrier made it awkward at first but as the night went on, it seemed very cute trying to communicate knowing next to nothing of each others languages and signing. It was time to leave, yet with very little of me actually wanting to, I had to catch my flight. I say goodbye and while I'm making my way out he stops me, looks straight into my eyes, softly holds my chin and kisses my cheek. As he's retrieving he stops right in front of my lips while looking into my eyes. Just the feel of his breathing on me made me go crazy for him, felt as if my whole body was pulsating. I swoop out from in front of him and leave. On the plane ride back he was my only thought, brushing my lips reminiscing while staring at the Northern lights out the window.

Months fly's by while being back with the family and as expected we followed each other on social media. He's the man of my dreams (literally)! We message back and forth until he writes he want to see me again. My hart was torn. I didn't want give him up but yet I could not live with the though of hurting my SO in such a horrible way. I was really struggling to make my mind up.

Without saying a word he flew over and asked to meet up at a restaurant downtown. I hadn't even gotten out of the indoor parking lot when I caught a glimpse of him from a far. My mind instantly went right back to that snowy night in Norway, to the feeling of his soft exhale on my chest, his gaze, his hands... He sees me, we run to each other and hug as if we haven't seen each other in years. After dinner and giving each other the eye the whole time we head towards our cars. He finally asks me the question I was dreading "Will you come back with me". My body could not take it any more, knowing It was the last time I was going to see him I leaned towards him and passionately kissed him. I did not care about the time, of what was happening around me or who was watching. The best kiss in my (dream) life. I started to tear up at the end, this was breaking my hart. He noticed and knew my final decision. As I lean back he softly kisses my forehead. We took a long look into each others eyes for the last time and without saying a word, we part ways.

What a dream huh?

Looking forward to you girls dreams story too.

(Sorry for the horrible grammar)