Does anyone else get frustrated with their 'friends'?

Eliot
I get it. People are busy and have lives of their own, but I'm so tired of being there for people that never have my back in return. I'm a really good friend! (At least I thought I was!!) I have taken off work to be with them and their families during a hardship , I never miss a wedding or shower.. I sometimes send them care packages and stuff when I know they're having a rough patch. I have thrown two of my friends surprise parties when no one else acknowledged their birthday. I'm just discouraged. Maybe it's because I'm 21 and most of my people are at different stages in their lives. I'm not asking for a party or a present. I just want someone to be there for me and to genuinely care. You know? Maybe I'm being silly and over sensitive.. which is a possibility. I'm pregnant with my first, engaged and I don't hear from anyone unless I contact them first. That in itself is very discouraging to me because I'm the type of person that 'checks in' on a weekly basis. I'm having a baby shower that my mom and her friends are throwing and honestly I don't know who to invite. I feel like an inconvenience and I really don't want to bother anyone. I kind of wish things were different and I was the kind of person that has lots of friends. I don't feel that I have anyone besides my fiancée (which who am I kidding, that's more than enough) to share my excitement with. Does anyone else share my frustration and disappointment..? 
I would love to have a pen pal.. do people still do that..? Just someone to send letters and such to every month. 🤷🏽‍♀️