*UPDATED* (3rd Update) Time to eat pineapples 🍍🍍🍍

Amy
Finally figured out my chart pattern (for the most part) and had a good chance I knew when I would ovulate so I was able to BD the day before, during, and after. We've tried the every other day thing for a couple months and it has yet to work so I tried to pinpoint the most three fertile days (or so I hope) and made sure to BD then. Now that ovulation has been confirmed I've heard eating 2 pineapples slices each morning with the core helps implination due to the bromelain in the core so here's to hoping!Β 
*Update*
I'm 10DPO today and I had one First Response test left (besides having a couple .88 tests) and I told myself if my temp went up today I would test. Well my temp went up, and I took the test. You guys, I see a faint line!
AF is due the 2nd so I'll be testing each day to see if it gets darker. My whole body is in shock right now but  I don't want to keep my hopes up too high but it's hard not to when you haven't seen that line in 8 years ❀️ My chart thus far. 
*2nd Update*Β 
took another test this morning (11DPO) and the line was darker ❀️ planning on making an appointment this week with the doctor. Thank you everyone that's been with me through this and the congratulations 😊 I'm wanting to stop temping now so I won't stress if I see a drop but here is my full chart if anyone is curious. For anyone struggling with low BBT, husband having low sperm count, and having no luck in multiple years...God does indeed answer prayers!!β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
*3rd Update*Β 
Took a test today again like I have been every day since I've seen the faint line and I see these two beautiful dark lines ❀️
Already told my family and I have never seen so many tears of joy. They have been praying for this pregnancy for so long ❀️Β